§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Dipl.-Kfm. Mark Timmermeister, BE TURBO GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 129, 49811 Lingen (Ems), mark.timmermeister[at]be-turbo.de (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]be-turbo.de or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to limitation of processing,
Right of opposition to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f)[The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually].
§ 4 Data protection declaration for the contact form
The personal data that you make available to us in the context of this contact inquiry will only be used for the answering of your inquiry and/or establishment of contact and for the associated technical administration. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation if we have processed your request or if you revoke your consent to its storage. This also happens if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
You can inform yourself at any time about the data stored about your person.
Detailed information on data protection and the handling of personal data can be found in the general data protection declaration of this website.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics and the Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(8) Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Tool Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) is a cookieless domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
§ 6 Use of Newsletter2Go for newsletter dispatch (turboTIMES)
If you would like to receive the newsletter (turboTIMES) offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information which allows us to check that you agree with the owner of the given e-mail address and with the receipt of the newsletter.
We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to ensure that newsletters are sent out in agreement. In the course of this, the potential recipient can be included in a distribution list. Subsequently, the user receives the opportunity to confirm the registration in a legally secure manner by means of a confirmation e-mail. The address is only actively included in the distribution list if it is confirmed.
We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and offers.
Newsletter2Go is used as newsletter software. Your data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German, certified provider selected in accordance with the requirements of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance and the Federal Data Protection Act.
Further information can be found here: https://www.newsletter2go.de/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “Unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
For this reason, we ask you to inform yourself about our data protection measures at regular intervals by inspecting our data protection declaration.
§ 7 Use of Store-Locator-Statistics in the turboWERKSTATT and turboHELD area
Users of this website can use the tool Store-Locator to find Workshops (turboWERKSTATT and turboHELD), which were trained by BE TURBO. The Store Locator Statistics tool is used to improve this partner system. When users of this website search for partners of BE TURBO, it is stored for which location they searched and whether they filtered for turboWERKSTATT and turboHELD.